Senior Project Manager
- Independently manages project activities, information, and resources
- Manage relationship with clients and key stakeholders
- Accountable for moderately complex project governance
- Responsible for business stakeholder communications including issue/risk escalation and resolution
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Identify, recommend, and support additional sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or 4-years relevant work experience
- At least 5 years project management experience
- Ability to make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Ability to anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Project Management Professional certification (or similar project management) certification
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time as needed
- Position may at times require extended or irregular hours outside of traditional office hours to support clients and projects across multiple time zones and any required travel
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.