Workday Business Analyst
- Work with business leaders and technology stakeholders to gather, analyze, and identify requirements for Workday project. Collaborate to develop options, identify pros and cons, and drive toward resolution.
- Design and develop customized reports, dashboards, and analytics using Workday's reporting tools.
- Complete operational system configurations using existing standard offering solutions for the business. Execute unit and integration testing, coordinate system testing and user acceptance
- Resolve application problems and troubleshoot end user issues.
- Run periodic audits to ensure system data consistency and accuracy
- Manage, maintain and optimize our Workday system
- Improve HCM data quality, drive continuous improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Workday or a similar HRIS system
- Ability and willingness to work in multi-platform environment
- Ability to develop, coordinate, and deliver prototypes and demonstrations
- Proficient in end user systems documentation
- Understanding of underlying data structure and workflow capabilities of SaaS application
- Experience in form and/or workflow design
- Experience managing large projects in a complex environment
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.