Client Service Representative -Bilingual (Spanish)
- Address and resolve basic and routine support requests.
- Adhere to Netsmart processes and best practices.
- Escalate support requests as required.
- Enter quality information into tracking systems. Create and Manage Netsmart support requests according to Netsmart best practices.
- Contribute to knowledge bases and documentation.
- Identify and make recommendations to improve support processes.
- Associate degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- The ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service environment.
- Bilingual Spanish and English.
- Healthcare solution support experience.
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.