Contract Financial Analyst
- Conducts thorough review of contracts to calculate/report on financial impact of pending requested change including proper review of term and termination language, communication to regional controllers, sales, finance team, and legal
- Manage amendment requests, gathering business requirements, drafting amendments, and reviewing with the appropriate associates.
- Conducts research and analysis of client billing and revenue to create data input for contract amendments
- Works closely with Regional Controllers, Revenue Team, Billing, and Client Alignment teams to correctly manage revenue and billing to mitigate future impact on financials of amendments/terminations in process
- Strong research and analysis skills of financial statements and contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-year related financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop financial analysis and translate it into actionable tasks
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes, procedure, and internal controls.
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.