Manager, Solution Delivery
- Manage and develop a team of professional services associates
- Leverage appropriate staffing models to balance project quality and revenue targets; ensure timely, clear communication to all stakeholders and clients.
- Work across the matrix to solve client problems and deliver business results
- Develop and deliver strategies to improve individual client health and overall experience.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts internally and on client-specific engagements.
- Support associates accountable for sales pipeline to reach quarterly bookings targets by leveraging client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or 4-years relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology implementation or consulting working experience
- At least 2 years Netsmart EHR solution work experience
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Ability to build strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions
- Ability to make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Ability to anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.