Client Development Representative
Generate new business opportunities by seeking for new clients via phone calls
Qualify leads from executive calling program as well as proactive target-based prospects.
Understand client’s business needs and suggest appropriate solutions to match those needs.
Manage and grow existing pipeline through regular, direct contact with prospects as well as researching new market segments and opportunities
Setup and deliver demos for prospective clients.
Handle multiple projects, functions and priorities with high level of effectiveness
Maintain and provide weekly reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of sales experience or successful completion of the Client Representative program
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills, including presentations in a sales capacity.
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding relationship building skills.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with all levels of management and cross-functional teams.
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Sales Territory management experience
- Technology experience with emphasis on health and human services or post acute marketplace experience
- Care provider in the health and human services or post acute provider marketplace experience
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
If you are located in a state which grants you the right to receive information on salary range, pay scale, description of benefits or other compensation for this position, please contact to request the details to which you may be legally entitled.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.