Chart Reviewers - PRN (Clinical and Non- Clinical)
- Review OASIS and document recommended changes in in approved system
- Review ICD-10 coding and sequencing from documentation in the patient chart.
- Complete documentation of results review; ensure workflow processes are timely and accurate
- Document reason for change and recommended reimbursement impact.
- Review Plan of Care and make recommended changes
- Consistently meet chart equivalent targets and quality metrics.
- Associate’s degree or above in clinical discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in coding, OASIS, and Plan of Care reviews
- HCS-D certification
- HCS-O OR COS-C certification
Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
High attention to detail with excellent organization skills
Demonstrates learning agility; seeks out opportunities for teaching, support, and professional growth
Quality assurance (QA) work experience in a post-acute setting
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
If you are located in a state which grants you the right to receive information on salary range, pay scale, description of benefits or other compensation for this position, please contact to request the details to which you may be legally entitled.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.