Consulting Enterprise Architect - Health and Human Services
- Engage with cross-functional leadership to understand objectives, derive requirements and develop a roadmap for strategic solution delivery opportunities
- Analyze and translate business information and technical requirements into a holistic view and architectural blueprint (systems, data, and processes).
- Evaluate project economics and risk to ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from client leaders and decision makers
- Conduct proof-of-concept projects that validate new features and functions
- Provide leadership across the Netsmart matrix to ensure solutions are implemented within standards, develop new standards, patterns of implementation, and best practices for continuous improvement and acceleration
- Influence, negotiate and lead technology alternative evaluations and implementations across the organization.
- Focus on standardization and client health to prepare clients for future changes and regulatory updates
- Bachelor's degree or 4-years relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of health care information technology implementation or consulting working experience
- At least 4 years Netsmart EHR solution work experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a strategic advisor to internal and external executive-level stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, clinical and operational teams
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals and solve complex problems
- Ability to see ahead to future possibilities and translate them into breakthrough strategies
- Ability to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
If you are located in a state which grants you the right to receive information on salary range, pay scale, description of benefits or other compensation for this position, please contact to request the details to which you may be legally entitled.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.