The Director is expected to have proven experience in leadership for a billing department and executing on process improvements. The director is responsible or understanding the big picture of Revenue Cycle Management’s impact for their clients as well as Netsmart. The Director will evaluate large data sets in billing, talent and organizational alignment, and team training and development to create operational efficiency improvements. A strong, team-based approach is necessary to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop policies and procedures for Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Work with clients during sales process to support the health status check process
- Create monitoring processes for KPI measures
- Develop KPI checklist and analytics to share with clients on a monthly basis
- Working with Operations Manager, develop associate performance metrics for billing processes
- Supervises managers and team leads and coaches them to provide direction and guidance to associates
- Fosters a team environment through training, recognition / evaluation, and in-service education which produces optimum work habits.
- Analyze client workflows and make recommendations for best practice operational efficiencies
- Assist in marketing solution offerings to new and existing clients
- Assist operations manager with client escalations as they arise related to KPI measures and health status
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with existing clients to foster new sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Care Administration desired and / or extensive relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum ten (10) years Revenue Cycle Management experience required
- Minimum five years (5) minimum of associate management or team leadership experience.
- Operations efficiency processes required
- Previous experience with process improvement tools required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Extended experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Detailed analytical skills
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
If you are located in a state which grants you the right to receive information on salary range, pay scale, description of benefits or other compensation for this position, please contact myHR@ntst.com to request the details to which you may be legally entitled.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.