Customer Experience Marketing Specialist
OMNIA Partners has become the largest and most experienced purchasing organization for public and private sector markets by delivering unparalleled scale and solutions. Through further organic growth and strategic acquisitions, OMNIA Partners will continue to drive economies of scale to execute more contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing for our membership of companies. Our success and growth have been unparalleled in this space.
At the core of our success is a high energy, talented staff with diverse skills and a unified focus on delivering value and an emphasis on creativity, strategic thinking, and execution
Job Title: Customer Experience Marketing Specialist
Location: Franklin, TN
Reports to: SVP, Marketing
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Customer Experience Specialist to join our team to focus on driving sales through customer engagement, identifying prospects ready to buy and supporting the sales process by optimizing the customer experience with OMNIA Partners. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to enhance the overall customer experience, with the goals of increasing engagement, driving customer satisfaction, increasing contract adoption and moving leads from marketing qualified to sales qualified. The Customer Experience Specialist will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that customer needs are met at every stage of the customer journey.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the customer journey, with key focus areas of lead identification, website and chat enhancements, and optimization of other entry points for engagement with the organization.
- Produce a roadmap of success drivers, engagement trends, and ultimately ROI on opportunities created through the Customer Experience team.
- Stay close to and analyze customer feedback, member interactions, social comments, and behavioral data to identify areas of optimization, generate experiment hypotheses, implement solutions to address customer needs, and be the voice of the customer by having our members’ best interests in mind.
- Partner with our customer experience/inside sales team to develop and implement sales support materials, create marketing campaigns and tracking processes, develop documentation on processes, and work with internal teams on training and effective tracking and execution.
- Own the full engagement email process: provide design + messaging direction, curate relevant content in partnership with our Brand team, build/tweak email templates within HubSpot and Salesforce, and closely track performance.
- Work closely with our social media team to engage followers thoughtfully and develop a playbook of best practices for organic and paid efforts.
- Develop and implement prospect engagement programs to increase contacts in database, drive customer loyalty and advocacy, and ultimately contract adoption.
- Proactively work with marketing and operations team to optimize the customer experience through messaging, campaigns, technology and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree (emphasis in Marketing)
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience, preferably in marketing or with a customer experience team
- Understanding of database functionality and segmentation
- Experience with Salesforce and/or HubSpot preferred
- Customer-centric and analytical mindset with a strong instinct to drive decisions supported by data
- Must be comfortable communicating with people of all levels of an organization
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit - understanding of small company setting, prioritizing and testing opportunities, and implementing new processes to support growth
- Driven, self-starter who can work both independently as well as in a group
- Excellent customer service, project management and organizational skills
- Continual learner who is willing to be flexible and accept new challenges regularly
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to conclusion within designated timeframes
- Positive attitude and team player
OMNIA Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Franklin, TN, USA