OMNIA Partners has become the largest and most experienced purchasing organization for public and private sector markets by delivering unparalleled scale and solutions. Through further organic growth and strategic acquisitions, OMNIA Partners will continue to drive economies of scale to execute more contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing for our membership of companies. Our success and growth have been unparalleled in this space.
At the core of our success is a high energy, talented staff with diverse skills and a unified focus on delivering value and an emphasis on creativity, strategic thinking, and execution
The Audio-Visual Technician is responsible for the setup and operation of audio and visual equipment for a variety of events and venues. The AV Tech role requires excellent customer service skills, an understanding of audio and visual systems, the ability to troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise, install systems and links multiple pieces of hardware together.
Audio Visual (AV) Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate, set up, and maintain audio and visual equipment, including conferencing hardware, software, speakers, microphones, and other equipment as needed.
- Provide on-site support and setup for conferencing needs including equipment setup, presenter setup, calendar configuration, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions.
- Provide technical support and advice to clients.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment inventory, maintenance, and repairs.
- Ensure that all audio and visual equipment is up to safety standards.
- Develop and maintain content management systems.
Audio Visual (AV) Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of audio and visual equipment, conferencing hardware and software
- 3-5 years of experience providing technical support in an enterprise environment
- 3-5 years of experience with video conferencing solutions including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience with presentation software including Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and Apple Keynote
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues quickly and accurately.
- Physically able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible schedule and able to work nights and weekends as needed.
OMNIA Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Franklin Based
- Required Education High School
- Franklin, TN, USA