OMNIA Partners has become the largest and most experienced purchasing organization for public and private sector markets by delivering unparalleled scale and solutions. Through further organic growth and strategic acquisitions, OMNIA Partners will continue to drive economies of scale to execute more contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing for our membership of companies. Our success and growth have been unparalleled in this space.
At the core of our success is a high energy, talented staff with diverse skills and a unified focus on delivering value and an emphasis on creativity, strategic thinking, and execution
The Training Manager is a key member of a passionate team focused on driving business growth and speed to revenue. The Training Manager will be responsible for the delivery of critical learning initiatives that support our ability to onboard new employees, successfully acquire new customers and grow share of wallet with existing customers, train and upskill existing team members, and ensure our sales processes remain consistent and best-in-class.
The Training Manager will collaborate across all areas of our organization through the facilitation of onboarding and training, strategy development, and execution of role-specific training curriculum. The successful candidate should enjoy leading a room, coaching in one-on-one scenarios, and have experience accommodating multiple learning styles through dynamic interaction.
At the core of our success is a high-energy, talented staff with diverse skills and a unified focus on delivering value and an emphasis on creativity, strategic thinking, and execution. The successful candidate is an experienced, credible, enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and coachable professional with highly developed presentation and communication skills and a passion for enabling the next great revenue opportunity. This is a high visibility and collaborative role, reporting to the Director of Training & Enablement.
- Collaboratively develop and implement strategic sales training roadmaps, alongside sales leaders, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts
- Collaborate with hiring managers to design and execute role-specific onboarding and training programs for new employees
- Design, develop & maintain creative learning solutions using a variety of techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based, virtual and 1:1 coaching, related to sales strategy and best practices
- Act as a subject matter expert by staying up to date on key processes, solutions, and trends
- Create eLearning content via Learning Management System (LMS) and monitor effectiveness
- Proactively solicit feedback on program effectiveness, adjusting as needed
- Analyze training programs and knowledge gaps using data and report on key measures
- Develop and govern internal sales training content repository
- Other related projects as assigned, cross-training and pivoting when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven experience in either sales, sales enablement or training with preference given to those with at least 3 years of experience
- Passion for, and experience with, transforming complex concepts into digestible information in a way that keeps adult learners energized and engaged
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and dynamic public speaking ability
- Comfortable with various technology tools (LMS platforms, Camtasia, Articulate 365, Video Communication tools, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects
- Self-motivated and committed to continuous learning, collaborating with others, and exceeding business goals
- Preference will be given to qualified candidates who are able work out of OMNIA Partners Franklin, TN Corporate office
OMNIA Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Franklin, TN, USA