Operations Specialist (entry level)
Orion Advisor Technology
Are you known for having great attention to detail and have the ability multitask? Do you give 100% customer service every day and collaborate well with others? Now hiring an Operations Specialist!
What does this role do?
- Responsible for new account establishment, transfers, general account administration, and a variety of financial transactions
- Ensure all department work is processed with accuracy, timeliness, completeness and within budget according to defined service level metrics
- Issue Resolution: Interact and partner effectively across internal and external business teams to resolve client issues
- Take part in root cause analysis to ensure department processes are followed or enhanced as needed
- Contribute to department projects as necessary
- Execute testing as required for business projects
- Cross train as required to support all team activities and backup team members as needed
What Skills Should You Have?
- Proven ability to execute on defined metrics and service measurements
- Ability to react well under pressure and handle complex requests
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and make decisive decisions
- Quickly develop a full understanding of internal processes including New Accounts, Transfer of Assets, Financial Transactions, and Account Maintenance processing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to provide professional and concise information to internal and external parties
Education and experience that is needed?
- Degree in Business or Finance preferred, or equivalent experience in related financial field preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years financial services operations experience
- Proficiency of MS office required. Along, with basic typing and computer navigation skills required
- Internal Industry Certification required within your first 90 days of employment
Salary Range:$17.37 - $24.46
The pay listed in this posting indicates the estimated pay at the time of this posting; however, may vary depending on geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition, Orion offers a competitive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, and disability coverage on day one, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid parental leave, pet benefits including pawternity leave and pet insurance, student loan repayment and more.
As One-Orion, we accomplish our best work by being personally accountable to each other and the clients we serve. We are creating a welcoming environment where everyone is respected, valued, and heard. Our willingness to disrupt ourselves, and the industry ensures we stay ahead of client expectations. Thinking differently is in our DNA – we innovate, push boundaries, reject the status quo, and relentlessly pursue transformative outcomes. It is our collective will to win that drives Orion’s success and powers success for our clients and everyone at Orion.