Intern, Reconciliation Advocate (Cost Basis Team)
Orion Advisor Technology
Do you make sure your socks match every day? We are looking for someone wanting an Intern role within the financial industry! Does financial and technology sound interesting to you? Well Orion is a FinTech company that is growing fast and they get to make a recognizable difference in the lives of millions of people each day!
We can consider candidates for this position who are able to accommodate a hybrid work schedule and are close to our Omaha, NE office.
What skills does an Intern need?
- Do you love reconciling data across databases to make sure it’s correct? (Got to scrub data to clean it up!)
- Does problem solving and troubleshooting issues excite you and you thrive for a challenge?
- Is your attention to detail spot on by ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data?
- Do you like to explore options to improve processes and make suggestions on making things better?
What experience are we looking for?
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least a current student in Junior or Senior standing working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field.
- Obtain Orion Industry Certification
- Prior administrative or customer service experience preferred.
- Financial Industry knowledge preferred.
Check off all the qualities above?
If so, then you should talk to us – Orion Advisor Solutions. We build technology that empowers financial professionals and advisory firms to improve the way they run their business and enhance the experience for the investors they serve. Delivering best-in-breed portfolio management, performance, and back-office capabilities, it’s our mission to help our clients enjoy their businesses again—and that starts by growing our team with smart, driven, and well-rounded individuals, like you.
Position at Orion Advisor Technology
Salary Range:$13.37 - $18.27
The pay listed in this posting indicates the estimated pay at the time of this posting; however, may vary depending on geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition, Orion offers a competitive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, and disability coverage on day one, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid parental leave, pet benefits including pawternity leave and pet insurance, student loan repayment and more.
As One-Orion, we accomplish our best work by being personally accountable to each other and the clients we serve. We are creating a welcoming environment where everyone is respected, valued, and heard. Our willingness to disrupt ourselves, and the industry ensures we stay ahead of client expectations. Thinking differently is in our DNA – we innovate, push boundaries, reject the status quo, and relentlessly pursue transformative outcomes. It is our collective will to win that drives Orion’s success and powers success for our clients and everyone at Orion.