Subject Matter Expert- Reporting Team
Orion Advisor Technology
If you like to work across business functions, check out this Subject Matter Expert role! Reporting Teams, Financial Advisors, other data focused teams and Programming - it takes all of these teams to design and audit data on reports as well as ensure reporting functions in our software are accurate and up-to-date. Join the Team!
We can consider candidates for this position who are able to accommodate a hybrid work schedule and are close to one of our following offices: Omaha, NE, Berwyn, PA, Sacramento, CA, Hebron, KY, Chandler, AZ, Provo, UT, or Idaho Falls, ID.
What will you do?
- Troubleshoot reporting issues; respond to inquiries; ensure accuracy of data on all reports ensuring compliance with all regulations
- Counsel advisors regarding best practices, policies and procedures, as well as providing advice on how to handle situations encountered or requests via chat, phone and email software
- Gain a complete knowledge of our Reporting capabilities as it pertains to other departments; which include, but not limited to, performance, composites, trading, billing, and web based platform reporting
- Collaborates with other operations departments to research and resolve client issues and inquiries
- Assists in product testing to ensure changes and enhancements to reports do not negatively affect other reports or system
- Conducts training for internal employees and external clients
- Ability to maintain expectations with our company’s reporting standards in a high pace environment
- During Quarter End, assist our general service advisors to ensure deadlines & best practices with using Orion’s reporting tools are established
- Maintains and upholds the standards in which have been set for our reporting capabilities and function enhancements
- Regular contact with operations departments to provide assistance and guidance for projects affecting cost basis, tax reporting, performance, composites, Orion connect, trading, billing, and reporting
What do I need?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the financial services industry preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting report related inquiries preferred
- Experience in a Customer Service occupation preferred
- General knowledge of back office processing; account transfers, new accounts, tax reporting, statements, corporate actions, customer services, etc.
- Ability to maintain an expected confidence and comfort level while being effective in many high pressure situations with clients
- Obtain Orion Industry Certification
Salary Range:$17.37 - $24.46
The pay listed in this posting indicates the estimated pay at the time of this posting; however, may vary depending on geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition, Orion offers a competitive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, and disability coverage on day one, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid parental leave, pet benefits including pawternity leave and pet insurance, student loan repayment and more.
As One-Orion, we accomplish our best work by being personally accountable to each other and the clients we serve. We are creating a welcoming environment where everyone is respected, valued, and heard. Our willingness to disrupt ourselves, and the industry ensures we stay ahead of client expectations. Thinking differently is in our DNA – we innovate, push boundaries, reject the status quo, and relentlessly pursue transformative outcomes. It is our collective will to win that drives Orion’s success and powers success for our clients and everyone at Orion.