Account Manager (Salt Lake City, UT - Hybrid)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
PDQ, founded in Salt Lake City, UT, makes device management simple, secure, and Pretty Damn Quick. IT teams use our products to reduce complexity, improve efficiency, and enhance control in their unique environments. We are backed by TA Associates, a top-tier global PE fund. SimpleMDM and SmartDeploy are powered by PDQ.
This is a hybrid-role open to candidates in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
PDQ is seeking an experienced Account Manager to assist the team in providing outstanding service to our customer base. In this role, you’ll be taking a proactive approach to managing client relationships beginning with implementation, ensuring that our products are a good fit for their environment, growing the footprint of PDQ products in their environment, and acting as customer advocate throughout their entire customer journey.
How you'll spend your day:
- Oversee a portfolio of strategic customers throughout their entire customer journey
- Develop and build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Understand customers’ needs and priorities to optimize the use of PDQ products in their environment
- Identify and close new opportunities: up-sell, cross-sell, additional training
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases
- Bridge the relationship between PDQ’s customers and PDQ Product Managers - deliver feedback in a consolidated/consistent way during regular intervals
- Resolve billing and other inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure annual renewal is secured
Who you are:
- Ownership: You take responsibility for projects, drive results, and deliver on commitments
- Honesty: You demonstrate integrity, transparency, and ethical behavior in all interactions
- Collaboration: You work effectively with cross-functional teams and foster a culture of teamwork
- Improvement: You continuously seek opportunities for growth, innovation, and personal development
- 3+ years of SaaS/B2B customer success or sales experience
- Firm grasp of CRM software (Salesforce or Hubspot a plus!), as well as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong aptitude to grasp technical products and concepts
- Bonus: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business or a related field
We're looking for people who have:
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player
- Independent, highly motivated, and solution-driven mentality to all activities
- Excellent interpersonal skillset, particularly with the ability to build authentic business relationships
- Ability to proactively problem-solve as customer liaison across technical and commercial obstacles
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented, and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proven track record of learning new SaaS products and having ability to demo them at a high level and bring in additional technical resources for deeper technical requirements
Tools we use:
- Microsoft Office
Do you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the requirements? Apply anyway - you could be exactly who we are looking for!
PDQ offers all of the great perks and benefits you'd expect from working at a very cool tech company, and even some you might not expect, including:
4-Day Work Week
Managers who champion professional development and are technically experienced (the best kind of experience)
100% Premium Coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your dependents
100% Premium Coverage for Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D Insurance
Company match of the first 6% of your team member deferrals
Flexible Paid Time Off Policy that treats you like the adult that you are
Health Savings Account (HSA) and wellness incentives
Quarterly Company Values Award (team member nominated)
PDQ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state, or local law. If you would like to request reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Currently, PDQ team members who are candidates for fully remote positions can live in any of the following US states: AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.