Account Executive (Hybrid, Seattle, WA or Remote, US)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
PDQ, founded in Salt Lake City, UT, makes device management simple, secure, and Pretty Damn Quick. IT teams use our products to reduce complexity, improve efficiency, and enhance control in their unique environments. We are backed by TA Associates and Berkshire Partners, top-tier global PE companies. SimpleMDM and SmartDeploy are powered by PDQ.
PDQ's Mission: We make device management simple, secure and pretty damn quick.
PDQ's Core Values: Honesty, Ownership, Collaboration and Improvement
This is a hybrid-flexible role open to candidates in the Greater Seattle, Washington area and fully remote role open to candidates in Eastern Time Zone, United States. For a full list of states where PDQ is established, please scroll down.
As a member of PDQ's Sales team, you will work collaboratively with other members of the go-to-market team to promote PDQ’s expanding product offering. A successful candidate will have previous experience as an Account Manager/Executive or Senior Sales Development Representative, with the ability to identify and manage high-potential business opportunities and be an example for the rest of the team.
How you'll spend your day:
- Prospect potential new business and nurture leads through initial outreach to deal close
- Perform detailed discovery that helps to uncover the primary pain points a prospect is experiencing, build relationships with key stakeholders, and gain an understanding of the right products & features to help the prospect solve their problems
- Leverage deep product knowledge and discovery information to perform a targeted demo that shows how prospect can solve their problems with our products
- Partner with Sales Engineering team to drive product adoption / proof of concept throughout the sales process and to speed up time to value
- Provide proactive support and follow up to customers and prospects
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of PDQ's suite of products and look for opportunities to cross-sell
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in our CRM – pipeline hygiene is key!
We're looking for people who have:
- Bachelor's Degree or an acceptable level of industry achievement (self-learners are welcomed!)
- 2+ years of previous experience as an Account Executive or Sales Development Representative (SaaS experience highly preferred)
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player
- Independent, highly motivated, and solution-driven mentality to all activities
- Excellent interpersonal skillset, particularly with the ability to build authentic business relationships
- Ability to proactively problem-solve as customer liaison across technical and commercial obstacles
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented, and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proven track record of learning new SaaS products and having ability to demo them at a high level and bring in additional technical resources for deeper technical requirements
Tools we use:
- Microsoft Office
Do you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the requirements? Apply anyway - you could be exactly who we are looking for!
PDQ offers all of the great perks and benefits you'd expect from working at a very cool tech company, and even some you might not expect, including:
4-Day Work Week
Managers who champion professional development and are technically experienced (the best kind of experience)
100% Premium Coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your dependents
100% Premium Coverage for Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D Insurance
Company Match of the first 6% of your employee deferrals after you’ve been employed with us for 90 days
Flexible Paid Time Off Policy that treats you like the adult that you are
Health Savings Account (HSA) and wellness incentives
Quarterly Company Values Award (team member nominated)
PDQ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state, or local law. If you would like to request reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Currently, PDQ team members and candidates who are eligible for fully remote positions can live in any of the following US states: AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.