Marketing Operations Manager (Remote - US)
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
PDQ, founded in Salt Lake City, UT, makes device management simple, secure, and Pretty Damn Quick. IT teams use our products to reduce complexity, improve efficiency, and enhance control in their unique environments. We are backed by TA Associates and Berkshire Partners, top-tier global PE companies. SimpleMDM and SmartDeploy are powered by PDQ.
PDQ's Mission: We make device management simple, secure and pretty damn quick.
PDQ's Core Values: Honesty, Ownership, Collaboration and Improvement
As the Marketing Operations Manager at PDQ, you will play a critical role in guiding and realizing the marketing team's strategic directives. Your expertise in funnel optimization and providing detailed, actionable insights will be pivotal in shaping and refining our marketing strategies. Your responsibilities include closely working with the marketing team to define project requirements and acting as the operational and tactical point of contact with our Business Systems team. Collaborating with teams across marketing, sales, Product, and Business Systems, your focus will be on streamlining the lead handling process and enhancing the customer journey from initial engagement to long-term loyalty.
Your role extends beyond managing and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. You are expected to make significant contributions to the strategic planning process, leveraging your analytical skills and operational insights to align with the company's and Marketing’s objectives. This role is not solely focused on execution; it's about being an instrumental force in the successful operationalization of our marketing strategies, integrating both tactical execution and strategic insights to advance PDQ's marketing efforts.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Business Systems, and Product teams to enhance strategies for efficient lead handling and conversion, aligning with our Product Led Growth model
- Proactively provide insightful reports and data analysis to Marketing leadership, identifying trends, opportunities, and areas for strategic improvement
- Develop strategies to enhance customer engagement and retention, focusing on optimizing the customer journey from initial contact to long-term loyalty
- Collaborate with the Business Systems team to guide the optimization and enhancement of the marketing tech stack, focusing on improving lead conversion through the funnel
- Act as a key strategic ally to Marketing leadership, aligning marketing initiatives with the company's and Revenue Operation's overall strategy and business goals
- Lead and manage cross-functional projects, ensuring seamless collaboration and execution across marketing, sales, business systems, and other departments
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in PLG and marketing operations, while ensuring compliance with data privacy laws like GDPR and CCPA
- Adapt to evolving business needs and take on additional responsibilities as required, continuously seeking to improve the efficiency and impact of marketing
Who you are:
- Proven experience in marketing operations, preferably in a PLG environment
- Excellent analytical and data management skills, especially with interpreting data and identify areas to improve lead flow/conversions
- Hands on experience working with a varied technical stack
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate effectively with various teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
We're looking for people who have:
- Are a team player with a high level of dedication
- Exercise strong judgment and decision-making ability
- Are adaptable to changing market dynamics and can implement quick strategic pivots
- Can remain calm under pressure and are capable of thinking on their feet
- Have a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Have a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Utilize discretion, be honest, and dependable
Do you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the requirements? Apply anyway - you could be exactly who we are looking for!
PDQ offers all of the great perks and benefits you'd expect from working at a very cool tech company, and even some you might not expect, including:
4-Day Work Week
Managers who champion professional development and are technically experienced (the best kind of experience)
100% Premium Coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your dependents
100% Premium Coverage for Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D Insurance
Company Match of the first 6% of your employee deferrals after you’ve been employed with us for 90 days
Flexible Paid Time Off Policy that treats you like the adult that you are
Health Savings Account (HSA) and wellness incentives
Quarterly Company Values Award (team member nominated)
PDQ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state, or local law. If you would like to request reasonable accommodation for a medical condition or disability during any part of the application process, please contact email@example.com.
*Currently, candidates who are eligible for fully remote positions can live in any of the following US states: AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.