Senior Manager Process Improvement
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
Are you an operationally skilled, dynamic problem solver with a passion for process optimization and driving organizational change? We are seeking a dedicated Sr Manager to play a pivotal role in our continuous improvement initiatives focused on the opportunity to cash cycle. As a key member of the team, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with cross functional experts and drive improvements and change that shapes our success. Use your skills in organizing teams, analytical prowess to shape the process improvement agenda. Communicate effectively to keep stakeholders engaged, informed and ready to support the program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Engage in Lean Sigma Events: Participate actively in Lean Sigma events, ensuring effective stakeholder involvement and enabling teams to address target problem areas. Collaborate with the Master Black Belt and cross-functional teams to define and measure project scope, create project charters, and coordinate stakeholder engagement.
- Program Metric Reporting – Develop metrics to track the Opportunity to cash process and program impacts over time.
- Conduct Business Analysis: Oversee business analysis within Lean Six Sigma projects to identify issues and areas for improvement in the current process state. Gather insights and data from subject matter experts to guide enhancements.
- Ensure Process Clarity: Review project team artifacts to guarantee comprehensive process flows and accurate, meaningful performance metrics.
- Shape New Process Design: Play a crucial role in designing new processes. Utilize your subject matter expertise, research best practices, and explore various approaches to effectively solve problems.
- Secure Process Improvement: Establish and ensure the implementation of process improvement control plans that are measurable and sustainable over time.
- Partner with IT: Business coordination to assure we are following disciplined development life cycle and coordinating business and IT. Document requirements meticulously and review system designs. Socialize designs with business to get alignment. Facilitate test plans to ensure requirements are met. Achieve comprehensive test coverage to effectively manage risks.
- Lead Change Management: Develop strategies for managing change that foster cultural shifts. Keep stakeholders informed by effectively communicating program goals, benefits, and progress.
- Engage Cross-Functional Stakeholders: Collaborate closely with stakeholders across various functions and levels, ensuring their active participation in the change process.
- Adapt to Changing Environments: Thrive in dynamic environments and navigate evolving challenges with resilience and innovation.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, operations, or related fields.
- 10+ years managing operations in opportunity to cash cycle.
- 3+ years managing change related to mergers/acquisitions and/or process improvement programs.
- Track record of progressive responsibility and experience with Opportunity to Cash management in the Software Industry.
- Experience with Salesforce and Netsuite a plus.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt a plus.