Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
This Solutions Engineer role will primarily work with the Precisely Sales team to deliver online and in person technical product presentations and demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, Solution Discovery/Scoping and Pre-Sales Training. This position acts as the trusted technical advisor when visiting customers, prospects and partners. The primary focus is to influence potential customers of Precisely’s technical superiority, while collaborating and supporting Precisely Account Executives in their efforts to champion and sell Precisley products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in all aspects of the sales process to ultimately interpret and address client requirements with an innovative and collaborative mindset.
- Present the value of the Precisely solution to clients in various stages of the sales cycle in the form of custom demonstrations, workshops, proof of concepts/value, pilot projects, assisted trials.
- Provide open and transparent feedback to product managers to further develop the Precisely products and solutions.
- Improve efficiency of the presales team, contribute to creating reusable demos, documents, and other assets.
- Create and maintain pre-sales materials and collateral.
- Use knowledge of SAP and Precisely products and processes combined with consultative selling skills to assess and educate customers on role and value of Precisely products.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years working in technical pre-sales, sales or consulting.
- Practical or consultative experience with SAP, preferably SAP MDG and Supply Chain Management.
- Must be comfortable describing technical software solutions to various business groups within an organization including; finance, supply chain, sales and distribution, and information technology.
- Strong analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, and ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Winshuttle or Precisely Automate product experience a plus.
- SQL Database knowledge. Query skills.
- Other ERP (non-SAP) knowledge/experience a plus.
- Prior experience working in a B2B software company.