Financial Systems Manager
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
This role will join the Finance and Accounting team and will be an individual contributor role focusing on global accounting policies, procedures, and various other accounting initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the alignment of system configurations to financial policies.
- Support the design, development, and implementation of financial system enhancements.
- Partner with the business’ user groups to facilitate testing and adopt enhancements.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and document data quality issues.
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving identified bugs within the financial system.
- Support the development and implementation of ongoing controls, policies and workflows for day-to-day processing.
- Create and maintain system process documentation as it relates to financial support.
- Support and recommend new processes and procedures that utilize technology, build efficiencies, and streamline workflows through continuous improvement.
- Assist with special projects, process improvements and due diligence process for acquisitions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, advanced degree preferred. Licensed CPA/CMA a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive professional experience.
- Proficient with CRM and ERP systems; Salesforce / NetSuite / OpenAir / Avalara preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel skills.
- Ability and readiness to embrace and successfully drive/implement change.
- Process optimization focused - vision with the ability to apply practical solutions and navigate through ambiguity.
- High-level of integrity along with the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- A strong work ethic, positive “can-do” attitude, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player, comfortable operating within a dynamic, complex organizational structure and able to be flexible and collaborate with team on different projects and needs.