Associate Technical Consultant
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
As an Associate Technical Consultant, you are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with other team members, also work with cross-functional teams as required to design and develop innovative solutions according to requirements. Peer review of code practice needs to be followed.
- Evaluate, learn and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable.
- Be agile and embrace change.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aware of latest tech stacks.
- Should be good in logical reasoning and aptitude skills.
- Knows Java, UI, HTML, CSS, QA, DevOps, etc would be preferred.