Sr Software Engineer I_Chandigarh_Remote
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
- As a Senior Software Engineer I in a product development organisation, you will be part of the team that designs and develops .Net applications in the enterprise domain. You will collaborate with architects, product managers, and other software developers for developing product features. You are expected to be hands-on in .Net and up to date with the latest development technologies such as C#, .Net, Angular, REST API, etc
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will spend 30% of your time in Code Development
- You will spend 20% of your time with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them Independently, and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- You will spend 10% of time in the Design of .Net Applications
- You will spend 10% of your time performing code reviews and assisting in improving engineering processes and development of software user manuals.
- You will spend 10% of your time improving the quality of code & working on Non-Functional Requirements such as Performance, Scalability, Reliability, etc
- You will spend 10% of your time in Participate / own technical designs, constructively suggesting, and receiving ideas & feedback for solutions.
- You will spend 10% of your time in Collaborate with other team members and work with cross-functional teams as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of software industry experience and a successful track record in product development.
- BE/BTech/MCA/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from an accredited university or college.
- You have a Good understanding of Design Patterns and Architectural Patterns and hands-on experience in applying them in day-to-day design.
- You have Experience in developing & consuming REST APIs in building scalable, modern Web applications.
- You have been Primarily responsible for creating Proof of Concept/Functional Prototype Development of software applications in .NET Technologies.
- You have Good knowledge of Angular 15 and above.
- You have Good knowledge of SQL Server Database and writing SQL Scripts Stored Procedures.
- Experience of AWS & Azure.
- You have good knowledge of micro-services architecture implementation experience.
- Experience in the Security domain.