Senior Product Manager
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
As a Senior Product Manager, You will define and lead delivery for the company’s Data Integrity Suite, specifically all platform and public API aspects
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead Product Management and Strategy for the Company’s SaaS product suite as an individual contributor.
- Engage with the market and customers to understand and uncover undeserved needs for Data Tools
- Create the requirements and designs to support delivering functionality across our SaaS products
- Prioritise features according to their impact and strategic value to customers
- Engage with Architecture, Design and Engineering on delivering products to customers
- Design public APIs and associated developer tools
- Ensure there is a high level of Developer Experience, on par with User Experience
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data and feedback on product performance to shape product road-maps.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of experience in Technology Products
- Experience with SaaS, APIs and platforms
- BSC in Engineering or Computer Science is required
- Have focused on Data products or B2B products for technical users, for example, identity, entitlement, on-boarding, metering, billing, configuration and setup.
- Travel is required: May be.
- 15 Years of experience with Technology Products
- An engineering background is preferred.
- Product Management experience appreciated but not required.
- For APIs, preferred experience with REST, Swagger, OpenAPI, GraphQL, Developer Portals.
- Masters or graduate level studies in Software Engineering discipline preferred