User Experience Researcher
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
EngageOne solutions from Precisely offer a range of products that help businesses connect with customers when, where, and how they desire, using personalized and data-driven insights. We design platforms that enable businesses to create the game-changing experiences customers are demanding on their channels of choice, including interactive, personalized video, SMS, email, PDF, and chatbot solutions.
Our approach to user experience is based on design thinking, and we work with cross-functional product teams to gain a better understanding of our users' needs and preferences. Our division has a mid-high design maturity, and we already have a research repository and templates, but we are always striving to improve our research practices.
As a UX Researcher, your main responsibilities will include defining research guidelines and best practices for qualitative and quantitative research. You will work closely with a team of designers, engineers, and product managers to democratize research and ensure that everyone has access to the insights they need to make informed decisions. There is also the option to work remotely or in a hybrid capacity from our Cavatina Hall location.
Responsibilities and Duties:
With some guidance from senior-level design staff:
- Help define research guidelines and best practices
- Identify gaps in the usability of products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Plan, run and synthesize qualitative & quantitative user research
- Communicate findings with the product team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in HCI, Human Factors/Ergonomics, Social Informatics, Psychology, Cognitive Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in a related field
- Must have a portfolio of work representing research that influenced insights or experiences
- Experience with Maze, Heap or similar research tools
- Good understanding of Personas
- Comfortable presenting recommendations to colleagues and stakeholders in English (CEFR level C2 required)
- Familiarity with Design Thinking practices
- Curious and passionate about innovation and design
- Able to take direction and adapt to changing priorities
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and communicative
- Strong organizational skills