Strategic Account Executive
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
YOUR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will sell into new Enterprise accounts while building relationships with key decision makers, deliver presentations that convey confidence and credibility, and detail Precisely’s ability to deliver a solution that supports our prospect’s needs to tackle their business requirements.
- You will cultivate and maintain excellent relationships by using a consultative approach to open discussions with prospects, explore their business needs, summarize prospect’s needs and issues, discover solutions, and gain agreement on your solution.
- You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of our solutions to the client’s business requirements.
- You will maintain timely documentation within Salesforce.com of customer contact and activity data.
- You will provide accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and ensure the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- You will collaborate with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- You will consistently meet or exceed assigned quota.
- At least 8 years successful territory sales experience in enterprise software sales.
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in place of the education requirement.
- You have expertise selling technical software solutions to various business groups within an organization including finance, human resources, sales and distribution, and information technology.
- You have documented ability to build a strategic sales plan, prioritize, and execute as planned
- You have the ability to meet quota and adapt to changing environments
- You have an analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, and ability to interact with any level within an organization
- SAP (or other ERP) knowledge/experience
- MDM sales experience (a plus).
- B2B selling experience and business acumen to engage all functional departments; finance, human resources, sales, supply chain, and information technology.
- Process Automation Knowledge/Experience
- Experience in data management, applications, IT platforms
- Understanding of Data Quality and Big Data,