Senior Support Engineer I
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and detail oriented EnterWorks Enable L2 Support Specialist to join our technical support team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing Level 2 support for the EnterWorks Enable platform, addressing complex technical issues, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the platform's optimal performance. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a customer-focused approach.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Consume online training materials on eLearning Platform (formal training courses, boot camp, EnterWorks Tech Talk KT sessions) and external sources (e.g., Udemy online training courses for SQL, Java, HTML, Go, etc.)
- Provide world class technical support over the phone, email, and remote desktop connections. Assist customers in troubleshooting issues and resolving problems. Investigate and analyze customer issues to determine the root cause to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand the complexities of enterprise systems and be able to determine if the cause of an issue is within the product, third party libraries, user developed code or jobs, or platform libraries.
- Continuously learn new technology, tools, systems, and sharing that knowledge within the team. Create comprehensive internal and external Knowledge Base documentation for use by both customers and team members.
- Debug and provide recommended solutions and tools to address product issues and enhancements. Take ownership of technical customer requests and provide support for a product or solution using telephone, email or through ticketing system.
- Independently apply acquired technical knowledge and open-ended problem-solving methodology to assess increasingly complex problems, analyze root causes, and advise customers on solutions.Identify complex or high impact issues and coordinate with senior staff where necessary for resolution.
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex functionality and usability related issues.Collaborate with Level 3 support and development teams to resolve advanced technical challenges.
- Must have a strong understanding of Support as a business function (SLA’s, ITIL practices). Ability to learn support tools and manage work volume as communicated by the manager.
- Assist with Sales Ops/License Fulfilment duties as needed. Continual learning of product functionality and new features and Leverage the Knowledge base methodology for solving and documenting case resolutions. Create comprehensive internal and external Knowledge Base documentation for use by both customers and team members.
- Escalate and/or request assistance to manage more advanced problems.
- Shift Flexibility: Work in a flexible schedule, including evening shifts, weekends, and holidays.Periodically work on weekend shifts for on call support.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven experience with EnterWorks Enable or similar PIM/MDM solutions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with strong understanding of product data management, data modeling, and data governance principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and proven ability to effectively communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Experience in collaborating with Level 3 support and development teams and capturing and documenting technical requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of the following technology: –
- Database management systems including relational database design principles, tuning, SQL execution, and configuration
- OS - Windows, UNIX/Linux administration, File Management
- Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, EC2, S3)
- APIs (RESTful, SOAP), docker/images
- Experience working with a CRM system (SalesForce.com preferred), a ticket tracking system, licensing software, or any other business applications.
- SAP experience ECC, CRM and Retail. Relevant certifications in EnterWorks Enable or PIM/MDM solutions (if available).