Contract Analyst (Salesforce)
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
This role is part of the Data Steward team which is responsible for ensuring Salesforce Account, Contract and Entitlement data is correct. This set of data provides customer access to the Precisely customer portal and other self-service applications used by the customer. This data also drives contract renewal opportunities and entitlement reporting.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Resolve daily internal cases brought to the Data Steward team from the Sales and Renewals teams.
- Resolve data issues from Salesforce exception reports.
- Participate in projects related to improving Salesforce data integrity.
- Assist documentation requests during financial audits.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience working in Salesforce.
- Basic understanding of contracts and identifying customer entitlements resulting from the contracts.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Experience collaborating within a cross-functional organization.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams).
- Salesforce certifications would be a plus.
- Data analysis skills is mandatory.
- Experience with the Salesforce service contract module would be a plus.