Account Executive III
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
The Strategic Account Executive will help achieve maximum sales profitability, market penetration and growth across the DACH region. This will be done by effectively prospecting to new target accounts and building existing accounts to meet Precisely’s rapid growth plans and expand our global presence as leaders in Data Integrity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn, understand and convey Precisely’s Automate products capabilities and benefits.
- Communicate Precisely’s value proposition to drive insightful client engagements across various business functions.
- Drive pipeline growth through effective prospecting and lead generation activities.
- Build and manage all stages of sales pipeline to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets (prospecting through to deal closing).
- Develop and execute actions and business plans to generate revenue for new business across assigned territory.
- Plan, execute and document sales steps utilising Precisely’s CRM daily.
- Provide accurate forecasting and reporting to Sales leaders.
- Work closely with Precisely’s Pre-sales and Professional Services teams to create compelling business propositions based on Precisely solutions.
- Contribute to market strategy by monitoring market data, competitive products and prospect feedback.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- 5+ years of sales experience of enterprise business software solutions, with a history of exceeding targets.
- SAP knowledge/ experience is required.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with prospects, customers, partners and within Precisely.
- Excellent selling skills and the ability to close business, especially enterprise business software solutions (SAP).
- Self-starter with strong planning, technical and administrative proficiencies.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Good business maturity, negotiating and decision-making skills.
- Basic to intermediate technical understanding of information communication and technology concepts and architecture.
- Ability to accurately prioritize and manage time/resources for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- German native and fluency in English is mandatory.