Compliance Program Manager
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview: We are searching for a Program Manager who will successfully lead and collaborate with the internal cross-functional teams to develop, update, and maintain certification and compliance plans for our Cloud and SaaS offerings. This Program Manager will be responsible for working closely with product management, security teams, cloud teams, and engineering teams to develop and execute certification and compliance plans for Precisely’s cloud and SaaS offerings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining certification and compliance plans for Precisely cloud and SaaS offerings.
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders related to scoping, critical path analysis, resourcing, estimates, project risks, and solution quality.
- Develop, track, and provide status on project deliverables and milestones required to meet business goals and objectives.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to technical teams on developing solutions that meet all required security standards and federal regulatory and security requirements.
- Work with stakeholders and customers to understand and develop solutions for certification and compliance requirements.
- Lead project meetings, maintaining detailed notes and action items. Follow up and ensure completion of action items.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of Program Management experience focused on Cloud and SaaS certification, compliance, and security.
- Bacholors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Security, Information Systems, or related field. Equivalent experience will be accepted in place of the education requirement.
- Proven experience leading a successful FedRAMP authorization from initial planning to completion in a large environment.
- Experience with cloud security standards and federal regulatory and security requirements (e.g., FedRAMP, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SP 800-53, SP 800-171, CMMC, and DFARS).
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, and on-premise platforms.
- Strong risk assentment and mitigation skills, and ability to communicate technical risk to business users.
- One or more program management or related certifications such as PMP, ACP, PgMP, CSM, CSP, or equivalent.
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present up to executive leadership.
- Ability to work independently and as part of of a team, ability to muti-task, and strong technical problem solving skills.