Senior Account Executive [Financial Services]
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
Precisely is seeking a senior sales professional to lead our engagement with large, global US-based financial institutions, spanning Banking, Exchanges, Capital Markets and Clearing. In this dynamic role you will leverage Precisely’s master data management, data governance, quality, location intelligence and data enrichment portfolio of products and services to drive business growth in these strategic named accounts.
The Sr. Account Executive is a results-focused, high-energy, sales professional who will identify and bring to closure direct sales engagements, upgrade and expand existing accounts and work closely with regional partners. This person will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that maximizes opportunities for Precisely products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Learn and understand Precisely products and services, and the Precisely approved sales methodology.
• Support the Head of Financial Services and fellow Account Executives in accordance with the Financial Services strategy and plans.
• Develop and execute actions and business plans to generate revenue for new business within assigned named territory.
• Work closely with Value Added Distributors, account managers and channel partners, or directly with Agencies to close large enterprise wide deployments in tandem with your mentor.
• Collaborate with Precisely’s Pre-sales and Professional Services teams to create compelling business propositions based on Precisely’s solutions.
• Effectively administer Precisely’s partner company agreements and policies.
• Document sales steps utilizing Precisely’s Salesforce CRM throughout a sales cycle.
• Optimize and expand channel/territory by recruiting, training, servicing and supporting partners within assigned territory.
• Drive a strategic account growth and management execution strategy for a named territory of accounts in the United States.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 5-7 years in enterprise software sales with Capital Markets and Banking experience.
• Equivalent experience will be accepted in place of the education requirement.
• Keenness to build relationships at all levels within prospects, customers, partners, and within Precisely.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management focus.
• Excellent B2B selling skills and grit to close business.
• Working knowledge and selling experience in the Mainframe, data & analytics ecosystem.
• Solution selling passion and demonstrated success with a client business outcomes orientation.
• Strong level of intellectual curiosity – you always strive to learn and understand your clients’ businesses, and collaborate to ideate, suggest and define innovative solutions to unique business use cases requiring enhanced data integrity.
• Deep knowledge of Financial Services Data management and the use of data in the value chain of financial services decision making
• Enterprise Software and SaaS and/or outcomes oriented consultative selling experience.
• Experience selling into Banks, Exchanges, Capital Markets.
• Demonstrated experience in driving complex, matrix selling organization execution in support of large Financial strategic account development, sales, growth and customer success.