Senior Account Executive [Hi-tech, Telco, Utilities]
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
The Sr. Account Executive is a results-focused, high-energy, sales professional who will identify and bring to closure direct sales engagements, upgrade and expand existing accounts and work closely with regional partners. This person will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that maximizes opportunities for Precisely products and services focused on the Hi-Tech, Utilities, & Telco industries. This position's territory focus is the West Coast.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn and understand Precisely products and services, and the Precisely approved sales methodology.
- Support the VP of Sales, Regional Director, and fellow Account Executives in accordance with the region’s strategy and plans.
- Develop and execute actions and business plans to generate revenue for new business within assigned territory.
- Work closely with Value Added Distributors, account managers and channel partners, or directly with customers to close large enterprise deals in tandem with your mentor.
- Collaborate with Precisely’s Pre-sales and Professional Services teams to create compelling business propositions based on Precisely’s solutions.
- Effectively administer Precisely’s partner company agreements and policies.
- Document sales steps utilizing Precisely’s Salesforce CRM throughout a sales cycle.
- Optimize and expand channel/territory by recruiting, training, servicing and supporting partners within assigned territory.
- Drive a strategic account growth and management execution strategy for a named territory of accounts in the United States.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Provide how many years of experience is required for this role – Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 5+ years in enterprise software sales (SaaS Preferred).
- Lives in PST or MT time zone. West coast Territory.
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in place of the education requirement.
- Keenness to build relationships at all levels within prospects, customers, partners, and within Precisely.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management focus.
- Excellent B2B selling skills and grit to close business.
- Working knowledge and selling experience in the data & analytics ecosystem.
- Solution selling passion and demonstrated success with a client business outcomes orientation.
- Strong level of intellectual curiosity – you always strive to learn and understand your clients’ businesses, and collaborate to ideate, suggest and define innovative solutions to unique business use cases requiring enhanced data integrity.