Senior Account Executive - SLED
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
The Senior Account Executive will achieve maximum sales profitability, market penetration, and growth for Precisely’s Data Integrity suite into assigned Federal agencies and supporting partners This will be done by effectively prospecting to new target accounts and managing existing accounts to meet Precisely’s rapid growth plans and expand their global presence as leaders in data integrity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn, understand and convey Precisely’s products capabilities and benefits.
- Learn and understand the Federal agencies and supporting entities within the Federal Public Sector to deliver insightful client engagements that drive innovation, efficiency, productivity and economic growth.
- Understand and practice Precisely’s approved sales methodology.
- Drive pipeline growth through effective prospecting and lead generation activities.
- Build and manage all stages of sales pipeline to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets (prospecting through to deal closing).
- Develop and execute actions and business plans to generate revenue for new business within assigned territory.
- Build and uphold a high level of client experience across assigned territory.
- Plan, execute and document sales steps utilizing Precisely’s CRM daily.
- Provide accurate forecasting and reporting to Sales leaders.
- Work closely with Precisely’s Pre-sales and Professional Services teams to create compelling business propositions based on Precisely solutions.
- Contribute to market strategy by monitoring market data, competitive products and prospect feedback.
- Convey product feature requests to Product Management team.
- Deliver forecasting demand, client launches and revenue on an ongoing and consistent basis.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Capabilities in managing major accounts and/or previous experience working within the State and Local Departments or Agencies and Academic Institutions.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels within prospects, customers, partners, and within Precisely.
- Excellent selling skills and the ability to close business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong business and operations acumen especially within the Government sector.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Good business maturity, negotiating, and decision-making skills.
- Functional and organizational knowledge of State & Local Government.
- Experience selling into Federal agencies direct and with Partners.
- Proven knowledge of Annual budget cycles and Federal agency procurement process, vehicles, and Lobbying compliance at all levels of Federal Government.