User Experience Designer I
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
We are seeking a user experience designer to join our UX design team. Your primary role will be to research and design usable interfaces, perform usability testing, and create prototypes to validate design concepts. The ideal candidate will use this information to help us create the best user experience possible for our software.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leverage a human-centered design process to deliver an easy-to-use user interface and user experience.
- Research customers, competitors, and products.
- Create personas, scenarios, and user stories.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Implement usability testing.
- Design for accessibility standards.
- Create and maintain usability documentation.
- Work with developers to ensure product quality.
- Work closely with product managers and marketing to maximize customer success.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or a related field experience.
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools such as Figma, XD, Sketch, etc.
- Enter Any necessary certifications.
- Experience with user testing and usability analysis will be a plus.
- Experience with and an understanding of Data Visualization Principals will be a plus.
Travel is not required, this is a remote position.