Associate Technical Consultant
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
Precisely Software is currently seeking a technical and/or development consultant. This role will work form an integral part of the Global Professional Services team- supporting the set up and implementation of client Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Governance systems across North America, EMEA and APAC. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, contributing to our continued growth. This is an evolving role and will enable the right candidates to expand their technical knowledge base and develop related skill sets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Will work on delivering the solution to Precisely customer using Precisely Products.
- Works in customer facing capacity.
- Responsible for projects of low-moderate size/complexity, and assists Senior/Principal Consultants with larger and more complex projects.
- Responsible for delivering customer facing or remote training.
- Works under the direction of Director, Manager and/or Senior/Principal Consultant.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 0-1 years of Experience.
- BE (CS)/BE (IT), MCA or equivalent.
- Proficiency in one or more database MS SQL/ORACLE etc.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting language (Python, Perl, VB, Batch, PowerShell etc.)
- Good to have Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Architecture and Master Data Management, Data manipulation; import, export, database conversion and parsing techniques, and Extract, Load, Transform (ETL).
- Good to have experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Professionalism: Conduct themselves in a professional manner appropriate for the Client Setting.
- Analytical Skills: synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data; use intuition and experience to complement data; identify data relationships and dependencies; design workflows and procedures.
- Communication Skills: Can express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form; Exhibit good listening and comprehension skills; Keep others adequately informed; Have sufficient interpersonal skills for working directly with clients.
- Domain knowledge in Big Data Platforms e.g., Hadoop, Cloudera will be an added advantage.
- Domain knowledge on Cloud Service Providers like AWS, AZURE, GCP will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Databricks, Snowflake and Kafka would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Financial/Insurance domain would be added advantage.
This is an entry level role at Precisely. You will be required to work in a hybrid manner from Noida or Bengaluru office.