Retail Software Sales Manager (POS)
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated Retail Software salesperson to join our Sales Team at Priority Retail.
Share this job:
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated Retail Software salesperson to join our Sales Team at Priority Retail. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of excelling at generating sales opportunities, building relationships, and closing deals.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of our customers, products and services.
- Create sales opportunities with potential customers.
- Management of sales opportunities & the sales pipeline in our ERP system.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of prospects’ requirements and needs and define the relevant solutions to present a great value proposition.
- Participate in trade shows, user conferences, and other sales networking events.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers.
- Present Priority’s ERP and Retail software to senior-level potential customers in a compelling way.
- Collaborate with the Delivery Team to plan and create the best solutions for each customer
- Lead the full sales cycle from introduction to negotiation to closing deals.
- Create, present, and follow-up on price quotations and contracts
- Handle payments and ensure proper documentation.
- Manage a successful project handover to the Delivery Team when the business process is completed.
- Maintain strong and healthy relationships with our new and existing customers.
- Be involved in the customer retention process when necessary.
- Work closely with interfaces within the organization such as customer relations, the application team, the IT department and Management.
- Experience in conducting sales in the retail software vertical - a must.
- Experience in conducting sales in the ERP vertical, preferably Priority Software - big advantage.
- Diverse experience in understanding hardware and systems, ECOMM, Cloud, Infrastructure, Communication – an advantage.
- Good understanding of business processes with basic analytical skills.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English at a professional level required.
- Technical understanding of basic software terms – a must
- Basic knowledge of Priority - an advantage
- Bachelor's degree - an advantage
- Highly skilled and motivated in the following areas: sales, service, self-management, ability to work in a team, handling multiple tasks, changing priorities and direction, working under pressure.
- Full-time position.
Our offices are located in Park Afek, Rosh Ha'Ayin.
*Salary structure: base salary + commissions
To accelerate our growth in the European market, we are in search of a sales and goal driven SDR to support our sales team. Mother-Tongue Level Dutch required.