We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and focused Presales Consultant for our Benelux market. The Presales Consultant will combine functional knowledge with sales skills and is ultimately responsible for the technical and functional wins during the sales cycle.
Share this job:
- Hands-on presales support
- Work closely with Sales & Account Executives through the complete sales process
- Perform Discovery sessions with prospects to gather requirements, better understand business needs, and define the most appropriate Priority solutions
- Present Priority’s value proposition to customers and partners effectively.
- Conduct and ensure the success of customer proofs-of-concept (POCs)
- Build long-term working relations with global and domestic business partners, helping them mainly with functional and presales needs.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Support Priority seminars and industry trade shows in the regions
- Conveying customer and partner requirements to Product Management teams
- Develop expertise and product knowledge of Priority’s complete suite of products and associated technologies.
- Relevant experience with ERP systems
- Deep business knowledge experience.
- 3+ years as Solutions or Presales engineer or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation skills, as well as the ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross-organizationally toward solutions
- Strong hands-on technical abilities
- Innovative, curious, and a fast learner.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Excellent English (Mother-tongue Dutch required and French is a plus)
- Willing to travel
We are looking for a Director of Sales & Business Development to join our global sales team, focusing on new business acquisitions.