Core Team Lead
Core team is a central team in priority ERP responsible for the main functionality of the system responsible for a variety of technological challenges both in the monolith legacy system and migration to micro-services SaaS architecture deployed on AWS.
Processes – scrum, day to day
- Lead and manage an efficient, successful, and motivated Scrum team consisting of both software and QA engineers through recruitment, mentoring and day to day management.
- Work in Collaboration with other development teams and peers across the company (customer support, customer success, Product, DevOps)
- Technological leadership
- Design and develop scalable and secure cloud-based solutions using microservices architecture.
- Lead the design and implementation of features owned by the team based on Software development best practice, assuming end to end ownership
- Ensure the functionality, quality and performance of services.
- Identify and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to cloud computing and microservices.
- Invest in your engineers to help them in their continued growth.
What You Bring
- Leadership skills with 4+ years of experience as a Team Leader.
- 5+ years of software development experience, strong proficiency in C/C++
- Familiarity with GoLang is an advantage.
- Experience with AWS services, SaaS, Kubernetes & Microservices architecture.
- Experience working with RDBs such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with Agile and scrum methodologies.
Nice to have
- Experience in developing and deploying microservices using Containers.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices such as continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD).
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs.
Priority Software is searching for a Project Manager and Priority Developer in the information systems field at the company's headquarters in Rosh Ha'Ain to join the Global Application Team in the local information system department.