Customer Support Specialist
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The Customer Support Specialist provides support and step-by-step solutions for end-user (customer) software-related questions. Support is provided by clearly communicating solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner. The person in this position must be engaging, service-oriented, and technically minded. Customer Support Specialists commit to excellence and provide the best customer experience.
What You Will Do…
- Deliver excellent customer service and support to end-users via remote connection over the telephone for up to 80% of the workday, while using and operating automated call distribution phone software and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about product usage and services
- Interact with customers and utilize available resources to identify customer needs and find resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures with the ability to improvise solutions as needed
- Redirect, identify, or escalate customer cases to appropriate resources per Company guidelines
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer’s business
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Stay current with software changes/updates and participate in training as required
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- The phone lines are open from 6 am-9 pm EST (4 am-7 pm MST) and employees will be scheduled a shift within that time frame.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have…
- Intermediate knowledge of the Windows 10 operating system and networking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (typing/email)
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Active listening skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience with Accounting principles is preferred
- Previous experience with software support, networking and troubleshooting hardware is alsopreferred
- Understand the scope of support to be provided to the customer and ability to recognize whenan issue needs to be escalated to Tier 2 support
- Establish proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and ontime/within proper time limits
- Make customer’s needs a primary focus of one’s actions, developing and sustaining productivecustomer relationships
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
This position is based in our Denver office. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our Denver office a few days a week.