ChildPlus is the original and most widely used Head Start data management system. ChildPlus Software, a Procare Solutions company, has been focused on making the best Head Start software available since 1985, offering top-notch support and multiple training options with a dedication that can't be beat. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, ChildPlus Software’s goal is to simplify the day-to-day challenges of Head Start and early education operations with outstanding software, service, and support.
A Little About the Role
The Instructor will be responsible for providing training on ChildPlus Software to new and existing customers. The Instructor will use knowledge of ChildPlus, Head Start/Early Head Start regulations and computers to conduct trainings, prepare training documentation, and support customers and employees.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct individual and group training for new and existing customers onsite at their location or virtually.
- Contribute to the development and preparation of training materials
- Provide input to maintain and update training database for optimal use
- Prepare for all trainings provided to customers and contacting clients prior to trainings.
- When not traveling, assisting with website Chat and other supporting projects as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- Knowledge of Head Start/Early Head Start procedures and operations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with coworkers and clients
- 1-2 years training experience
- Knowledge of Head Start/Early Head Start federal performance standards
- Knowledge of PIR
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career pathing
LocationThis position can be based in our Atlanta, GA office or fully remote. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs.