Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The person in this role will be working with our Online Platform team. They will write user stories, manage the backlog, and act as a liaison between the business and development team. This role has an internal execution focus. The person in this role will need to be more technical so they can comfortably speak with developers to tease out and document back end requirements.
Who You Are
You are someone that embraces day to day product development and planning- This would include managing the
Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, and working closely with engineering, to deliver
winning products. You know that the best way to be a successful product manager is to partner with stakeholders
to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- Defining and prioritizing technical requirements
- Managing software development team’s back log
- Being an expert with respect to the product
- Aligning delivery items with the core product value proposition as defined by leadership
- Performing product briefings and demos for internal stakeholders
- Assisting in development of sales tools and collateral as needed
- Acting as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a technical Product Owner or similar position
- Demonstrated success defining and managing backend applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- High technical aptitude with experience working with development teams; coding experience preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
LocationThis position is based in our Denver office of fully remote. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on business needs. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our Denver office a few days a week.