Associate Implementation Manager
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The Associate Implementation Manager is responsible for new customer onboarding and engagement related to implementation of Procare’s software with a focus on SMB client base. Day-to-day responsibilities include coordinating/scheduling new customer training appointments, training activities, customer follow-up, responding to customer inquiries and arranging customer support as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the customer relationship manager throughout software implementation.
- Timely engagement with customers to schedule and complete onboarding of Procare’s software.
- Train and coach users, through software consultation calls, how to effectively use software functionality as it relates to customer billing strategy
- Ensure clarity around planning and executing customer rollout of software
- Drive adoption of key features and benefits to ensure customer retention
- Work interdepartmentally to facilitate customer implementation and or support needs to remove barriers to software utilization
- Share customer feedback around feature/product enhancements that would meet needs and/or drive increased processing volume
- Drive individual and team metrics to maximize customer adoption
- Assist with special projects as needed
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- 3+ years professional relevant experience, financial services or fintech, or in the software industry – sales, training, or teaching experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and relevant experience
- Relevant certifications will be considered also
- Experience assisting new customers with implementation of software
- Knowledge of Payment Operations industry, products, and services
- Strong focus on customer success
- Ability to train, coach, and influence customer use of software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other business applications
- Energy, passion and imagination. You will be challenged and will also have an opportunity to make a difference for children, families and early childhood educators.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career pathing
$50K - $60K
This position can be based in our Denver, CO or Medford, OR office. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on business needs. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our Denver or Medford office a few days a week.