Business Development Representative
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
As a Procare Business Development Representative in our Denver office, you’ll actively support the sales organization by generating new sales leads by reaching out to an untapped customer base. You will generate leads primarily through outbound activities that include phone calls, emails, and custom-built automated cadences.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct outreach to potential new clients via phone, email, other methods of communication
- Manage the prospecting, scheduling, and communication around new lead appointments
- Provide a great customer experience that aligns with the core values of Procare
- Maintain regular contact with prospective clients to meet their needs
- Respond to potential client complaints and resolve issues, ensuring you communicate appropriately across departments and with your manager
- Keep accurate data about your customer or prospect for clear understanding of the competitive landscape and the effective completion of a sale including implementation downstream
- Promptly follow up on leads handed to the sales team
- Provide a weekly recap of total appointments created
- Review outbound content and metrics around current initiatives
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- 0-1+ years of sales experience in a high activity, outbound role
- BA/BS degree in sales, marketing or similar relevant experience
- Proven track record of overcoming objections
- Experience with Sales CRMs, like Salesforce
- Customer-focused approach to communications
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
$19.24- $23 + commission
This position is based in our Denver office. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on business needs. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our Denver office a few days a week.