Director, Outbound Sales
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The Senior Director, Business Development partners with Marketing to create and deliver on top of funnel strategies for the sales organization. Primarily, the Business Development Representative (BDR) team is focused on qualifying marketing leads for new business acquisition and inciting demand to create new leads whether that’s reaching difficult parts of our core market or reaching new markets.
Through data analysis and best practices in people leadership and development, the person in this role will ensure the BDR team is focused on the right activities and that they perform those activities in the right way. They will also ensure that BDR Management supports and guides the team to success in a supportive and constructive manner.
Who you are
Procare’s sales team is a high-performance team focused on acquiring market share while taking great care with the customer's experience. We are seeking a high-energy, results focused sales leader to manage our constantly evolving business development team. This is a unique opportunity to identify areas of improvement, building on a strong base of success through empathetic leadership and KPI analysis. You’ll report to our CRO and partner with our sales leadership team to design, build, and execute the lead strategy needed to achieve our business goals.
What you will do
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage BDR & BDR Management team
- Set goals that align with the attainment of the business’s overall objectives, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team management and its members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Review market penetration, compare with expected results to identify areas of improvement
- Research and analyze the performance of the business development team, and provide timely and accurate of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to the CRO and senior management
- Partner with the Marketing department to ensure marketing initiatives support sales efforts and that these strategies are all aligned to the business’s overall objectives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure optimal customer and prospect experience
- Collaborate with sales management to create, design, and implement new sales strategies and approaches
- Remain current with best practices and technologies to support optimal team performance