Business Development Representative
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
As a Procare Business Development Representative in our Denver office, you’ll actively support the sales organization by generating new sales leads by reaching out to an untapped customer base. You will generate leads primarily through outbound activities that include phone calls, emails, and custom-built automated cadences.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct outreach to potential new clients via phone, email, and other methods of communication
- Manage the prospecting, scheduling, and communication around new lead appointments
- Provide a great customer experience that aligns with the core values of Procare
- Maintain regular contact with prospective clients to meet their needs
- Respond to potential client complaints and resolve issues, ensuring you communicate appropriately across departments and with your manager
- Keep accurate data about your customer or prospect for clear understanding of the competitive landscape and the effective completion of a sale including implementation downstream
- Promptly follow up on leads handed to the sales team
- Provide a weekly recap of total appointments created
- Review outbound content and metrics around current initiatives