Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
As a Account Executive, Inside Sales team member in our Denver office, you’ll actively support the sales organization by seeking new business opportunities in your assigned territory. You will generate leads primarily through outbound activities that include phone calls, emails, and custom-built automated cadences. Software Consultants are responsible for having a working knowledge of the competitive landscape and should have a strong ability to compare and contrast competitors' product features with those from Procare.
Who You Are
- Warm and personable with an engaging phone and online presence
- Coachable and eager to grow and develop in your role
- Have a background in software or technology sales
- Experienced with managing books of business for SMB’s
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical aspects of software in simple terms
- Naturally curious and will recall what you learn about your prospects and customers in subsequent calls and emails
- A tenacious self-starter who is driven to meet and exceed their goals
- Detail-oriented with an ability to balance multiple requests and projects- you never miss a beat
- Consistently well spoken with a knack for interpersonal communication & relationship skills
- Just as good at listening as you are at talking
- Collaborative by default but you readily work independently to achieve personal and company goals
- Able to easily build trust & rapport in a short amount of time
- A Salesforce user
What You’ll Do
- Conduct outreach to potential new clients via phone, email, other methods of communication
- Use Salesforce daily to manage pipelines and communications
- Manage the prospecting, scheduling, and communication around new lead appointments
- Provide a great customer experience that aligns with the core values of Procare
- Familiarize yourself with state regulations and norms in assigned territory
- Maintain regular contact with prospective clients to meet their needs
- Respond to potential client complaints and resolve issues, ensuring you communicate appropriately across departments and with your manager
- Keep accurate data about your customer or prospect for clear understanding of the competitive landscape and the effective completion of a sale including implementation downstream
- Promptly follow up on leads handed to the sales team
- Provide a weekly recap of total appointments created
- Review outbound content and metrics around current initiatives