Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Business Unit:Global Sourcing & Corporate Services
Reporting To:Senior Manager, Global Head Administration Services
Shift:India (10:00 am - 7:00 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
Joining our Global Corporate Services team means you will be a part of a passionate and supportive team that believes what we do matters to our clients and investors. As an Administrative Assistant you are a key member of the Business Administration team. You will perform various responsibilities to include extensive-high level client service for leaders and associates within the organization and have some exposure to project management. A key component of the Business Administration team is a continued focus on analysing all functions for process improvement, service enhancement, quality, and efficiency. A successful candidate will be highly motivated and will have the ability to adapt to a transforming work environment while continuing to handle multiple requests with competing deadlines. As well as conduct business in a professional and organized manner.
Years of Experience
- 2+ years in an administrative role managing multiple calendars, e-mails, schedules and projects
- 4-year college degree preferred – desire for a career in recruiting/HR a plus
- Must demonstrate urgency in responding to inquiries, and completing projects and tasks
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written. Must be willing to speak with a variety of individuals over the phone and in person.
- Excellent project management skills – able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and proactively manage situations without waiting for direction.
- Ability to identify urgent matters and escalate appropriately.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with flexibility to adapt to change quickly.
- Strong work ethic, ability to adjust to peaks in recruiting volume and manage workload.
- Arrange often highly complex interview schedules, travel itineraries, and correspondence for candidates.
- Respond to candidates’ and interviewers’ inquiries regarding the interview process and schedules.
- Host interviews and ensure that they run smoothly.
- Maintain Russell Investments' web-based applicant tracking system and resume database.
- Invoice and expense processing/reconciliation for the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Manage reporting metrics and distribute to stakeholders as needed.
- Monitor and maintain shared mailboxes and calendars.
- Respond to general candidate inquiries via email and phone.
- Assist recruiters and hiring managers with position descriptions, postings, and advertisements.
- Provide project assistance to the Talent Acquisition Team as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook required
- Familiarity with recruiting software and systems preferred – experience with Workday Recruiting a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines,
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor.