Manager, Marketing Production (Design, Digital, and Analytics)
Business Unit:Global Marketing
Reporting To:Director, Digital Channel Marketing
Shift:EMEA/UK (1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
As our Marketing Production Manager, you will oversee four areas of marketing production activity: creative design, digital production, SEO/SEM search, and data Analytics and reporting. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that all production operations are completed on schedule and to a high standard while leveraging data to inform our strategies and decision-making processes.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or operations management
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing operations, analytics, digital management or a similar role.
- Experience managing a multi-discipline team of 10+ (preferred) covering SEO, web analytics, and data science and or marketing design and production
- Strong project management skills, with a knack for meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and data presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with project management tools and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with of content management platforms such as Sitecore and Seismic; analytics tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, and Google Tag Manager; and SEO tools a plus.
- Manage our digital marketing, production and/or data analytics teams, ensuring efficient processes and high-quality outputs.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements, setting clear goals for the team.
- Establish and manage project schedules and resource allocation, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Promote a strong collaborative team environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to discuss progress, address any issues or challenges, and share data-driven insights.
- Provide training, support, and guidance to team members to enhance their skills and performance as relevant and appropriate based on the team you are assigned to manage
- Monitor the performance of the team and individual members, providing constructive feedback and implementing performance improvement strategies when needed.
- Implement SEO strategies and best practices to enhance our web presence and performance directed by our Global SEO Manager (applicable to manager of SEO only)
- Utilize web analytics tools to gather insights, measure performance, and identify areas for improvement.
- Lead data-driven decisions to help us improve user experience, web functionalities, and overall project success.
- Monitor performance and quality control of branded marketing materials.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in web development, SEO, analytics, and data science.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines,
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor.