Adobe Workfront Product Manager (Seattle)
Business Unit:Global Information Technology
Every day, we seek to improve financial security for people. Joining the Technology team means you will be a part of a passionate and supportive team that believes what we do matters to our clients and investors. The Adobe Workfront Product Manager owns and manages Workfront, Russell Investment’s Enterprise Workflow Platform for process automation management (EWP). You will own and facilitate an EWP governance model across all business units, including developing, implementing, maintaining, and optimizing/evolving implementation and workflow development within Adobe Workfront.
This role will manage the queue for workflow automation requests, helping get input from management on priorities and helping determine what should become a project versus what can be managed by a BAU team. The Product Manager will also monitor and manage product enhancement requests on and prioritization, on the Adobe supplied application, managing the vendor relationship. This would include budget planning/requests as needed to support product development and maintenance.
- Position is based in our Seattle, WA headquarters
Salary Range: $110,000 - $150,000
Specific compensation will be based on candidate’s experience, skills, qualifications, commercial considerations, and other job-related factors permitted by law. At Russell Investments, salary is just one part of our compensation package. Our total rewards approach includes an annual performance bonus (subject to eligibility criteria) in addition to participation in our competitive benefits programs including healthcare, retirement, vacation, and wellbeing programs.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates an expert level of Adobe Workfront product knowledge; help guide internal clients in their development of process flows within the system and ensure the documentation of requirements for automation outside of the application.
- Owns training and related documentation to ensure successful adoption and on-going use of product. Facilitates training and communication of supporting documentation of Adobe Workfront functionality.
- Acts as the escalation point of product support, engaging with the relationship manager at Adobe to escalate critical issues.
- Owns issue management escalation with Adobe and designated internal contacts; manages service and incident communication and resolution, troubleshooting problem areas in collaboration with other service providers.
- Acts as the primary vendor manager of Adobe Workfront, managing all obligations and commitments with Adobe per their licensing agreement with Russell Investments for Workfront.
- Ensures Workfront services and deliverables meet contractual requirements, including management and administration of licenses and other product attributes. Actively manages third-party consultants and internal resources responsible for the management, maintenance and development of Adobe Workfront.
- Continuously reviews costs and suggests ideas to lower the cost of application support, leveraging opportunities to lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the Adobe Workfront solution.
- Develops, manages, and executes to – as part of a cross functional team – a multi-year product road map for Adobe Workfront.
- Catalogs and communicates bug issues and fixes as well as product enhancement requests, and recommends how support, upgrades and general management of the governance model will be prioritized, determining projected costs and related impacts; facilitates budget planning, requests, and approval to support product road map as well as run-rate licensing costs and other on-going needs.
- Manages system integrity – proactively works with all business units, sourcing, and finance to ensure integrity of contracts and their related meta data.
- Leads – as part of a cross-functional team – development, documentation, and implementation of new Adobe Workfront workflows and system use.
- Owns data reporting and works to develop self-service reporting models and usage and efficiency benchmarks for all business units.
- Develops and facilitates a cross-functional governance model for the on-going maintenance and development of Adobe Workfront across the enterprise.
- Manages Stakeholder meetings of Adobe Workfront users,
- 5+ years of EWP product management (Adobe Workfront strongly preferred) must include hands-on product development and experience with system configuration.
- Experience with Adobe’s Fusion module
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong project management skills: ability to manage large complex projects involving multiple business/ organization unit disciplines; effectively utilizes project plans and methodology, has proven track record of project implementation.
- Ability to determine root cause problem/issues and provide solutions/options support with fact-based/data-driven analyses.
- Able to balance and prioritize multiple high priority projects.
- Strong communication skills, able to work directly with end users or give presentations to stakeholder groups.
- Engage with an offshore development team to help automate the workflows through internally developed functionality or leveraging Workfront Fusion capability for integration.
- Admin level knowledge of Jira/Confluence is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Russell Investments is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all associates and employment applicants regardless of race, religion, ancestry, creed, color, gender (including gender identity which refers to a person's actual or perceived sex, and includes self-image, appearance, behavior or expression, whether or not different from that traditionally associated with a person's biological sex), age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, past or present unemployment status , or any other characteristic protected by law.