Talent Acquisition Partner
Business Unit:Global Human Resources
Reporting To:Head of Human Resources, India
Shift:India (10:00 am - 7:00 pm IST) (India)
About Russell Investments, Mumbai:
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced financial partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 87-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $1 trillion in assets under advisement (as of June 30, 2022) and $288.3 billion in assets under management (as of March 31, 2023) for clients in 30 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington in the United States, Russell Investments has offices around the world, including London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo, Shanghai – and has opened a new office in Mumbai, India in June 2023.
Joining the new Mumbai office is an incredible opportunity to work closely with global stakeholders to support the technology and infrastructure that drives the investment and trading processes of a globally recognized asset management firm. Be one of the first to join this new team based out of Goregaon (East) in Mumbai and be a part of creating the foundation and culture for the firm’s growing operations in India. The Mumbai office operates 5-days a week from Monday to Friday with varying shifts to accommodate time zones around the world.
For more information, please visit https://www.russellinvestments.com.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for identifying and attracting qualified talent to Russell Investments in our Mumbai, India office. This role will provide full cycle recruiting for all levels of positions in technology (infrastructure and application development), fund and investment/data operations, finance, compliance, marketing, administration, and more. The Talent Acquisition Partner will join a growing recruiting team working in-office five days per week.
Years of Experience
3+ years’ experience as a full cycle recruiter. Experience in recruiting technology roles a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
Occasional evening work to accommodate connections with hiring managers in other global offices of Russell Investments.
- Proactively identify diverse talent using sourcing strategies and tools including LinkedIn.
- Manage recruiting searches:
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers
- Source passive candidates
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens
- Submit candidates to hiring managers with concise screening notes
- Liaise with other Human Resources staff including business partners, operations, and compensation
- Negotiate offers
- Ensure proper input and tracking of searches using the Workday Recruiting system.
- Network with recruiting organizations and other industry recruiters.
- Investigate ways to reach the best talent in more diverse populations.
- Demonstrable experience in creatively sourcing candidates and reviewing direct applicants identifying qualifications quickly.
- Excellent sales skills in attracting the best talent and encouraging movement to Russell Investments in Mumbai.
- Strong interviewing skills using creative probing questions to seek out qualifications and culture add.
- Ability to communicate directly, effectively, and frequently, over the phone, in person, and in writing, with strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and raise issues as necessary.
- Generate ideas to improve recruiting processes and explore more creative ways to find the right talent.
- Experience with recruiting systems and software – experience with Workday Recruiting a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet frequent deadlines,
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong judgment and decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful and collaborative team-player, with the ability to also be independently effective and exude initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Exemplifies our customer-focused, action-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities, has a desire for continuous learning, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Dedicated to the firm’s values of non-negotiable integrity, valuing our people, exceeding client expectations, and embracing intellectual curiosity and rigor.